Relationship Banking is important us. Thank you for your interest in STATE BANK!
The STATE BANK OF REESEVILLE / WATERTOWN offers a competitive compensation package to its employees.
Loan Processor Position
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Assists all loan officers.
- Responsible for procurement and processing Installment, Commercial, Agricultural and Real Estate loan documents but not limited to all types of loans within each industry classification.
- Ensure that compliance regulations are met and maintained and loans conform to established bank policies.
- Obtaining all necessary information to complete loan documents to close and fund the loan.
- Review of new and renewed loans from both offices.
- Completion of debit/credit slips, cashiers checks and documents to balance the loan before presentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education / Training: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Previous Bank, Office or Accounting experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Average keyboard/computer skills and ability to operate other general office equipment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required to meet multiple requests.
- Ability to work for more than one person.
- Must be able to prioritize daily work to meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of loan terminology, documents and services.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with other employees.
- Is punctual and reliable.
Resumes or letters of interest may be submitted to:
State Bank of Reeseville
ATTENTION: Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 99
203 South Main Street
Reeseville, WI 53579
Equal Opportunity Employer