We are proud to be a 5-Star Bank! Relationship Banking is important us!
Thank you for your interest in STATE BANK!
The STATE BANK OF REESEVILLE / WATERTOWN offers a competitive compensation package to its employees.
Customer Service Representative – Full Time is available with some Saturdays required. Ideal candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Functions as the Bank’s primary contact with the public.
- Works directly with customers.
- Manages a cash drawer.
- Opens new accounts and helps customers with bank products and or assistance.
- Handles customers inquiries or concerns.
- Answering phone call throughout the day.
- Able to collaborate with other team members.
Applicant must be friendly, motivated, team orientated and possess a positive attitude. Cash handling skills or customer service experience helpful. Also looking for leadership skills in candidates.
Mortgage Loan Processor – Full-Time Monday – Friday.
Assists all loan officers in obtaining and completing information necessary to process loans.
- Responsible for procurement and processing Consumer, Commercial and Real Estate Loan documents to ensure that compliance regulations are met and maintained so loans conform to established bank policies.
- Sets up files, prepares documentation, accepts and records payments, calculates interest and rebates.
- Filing of documents and loan files.
- Keeps loan records up-to-date.
- Uses tickler system to keep insurance, tax, financial statement and UCC documentation current.
- Sends work / records to accounting or data processing.
- Answers questions for customers.
Experience preferred but will train the most qualified individual. Advancement Opportunities for the right candidate.
You are welcome to submit a letter of interest at any time to our Human Resource Department for future consideration.
Resumes or letters of interest may be submitted to:
State Bank of Reeseville
ATTENTION: Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 99
203 South Main Street
Reeseville, WI 53579
Equal Opportunity Employer